The Springs Homeowners Association
If you have noticed anything or anyone suspicious in our community please send us an email with the appropriate information, including as much detail as possible. We will post it here, as someone else may have seen something, as well.
Architectural & Landscaping Message
Our homeowners’ cooperation in observing the restrictions for The Springs, ensures that our community continues to be a pleasant place for all residents.
1. We have had several complaints regarding vehicles regularly parked in street and on the right of way or sidewalks. This makes it difficult and hazardous to navigate when driving through. It is especially an issue at curves, intersections or when backing out of driveways. We would like to remind everyone about our restrictions regarding vehicles as follows:
No trailers, campers, go-carts, or motor homes except temporary. No bicycles, tricycles, trucks, vans or boats shall be parked overnight on any lot or street within the subdivision except in enclosed garage. No junked, wrecked or unlicensed vehicles permitted except in garage. No vehicle shall be regularly parked in the subdivision except on a paved driveway of a lot or inside garage.
2. Landscaping and maintenance issues have also been brought to our attention. These include yards overgrown with weeds, landscaping overgrown and mailboxes in disrepair. These are issues that can affect all of our homeowners. Restrictions regarding landscaping and maintenance are detailed below:
Maintenance of landscaping and improvements on a lot shall be maintained, repaired or replaced by the owner of the lot. Each owner shall keep and maintain improvements and landscaping in a neat and sightly condition so not to detract from appearance of subdivision as a whole.
We would appreciate your cooperation in keeping our community a safe and pleasant place for all residents.
Sandra Charbonnier, Chair
YARD WASTE PICKUP & DROPOFF GUIDELINES
Hillsborough County, Fla. (April 1, 2020) – Hillsborough County is suspending yard waste drop-offs by residential Yard Waste Folio Customers at the Falkenburg Road, Northwest County, and South County yard waste disposal sites until further safety procedures are put in place to protect residents and employees from COVID-19 coronavirus. In the meantime, residents are encouraged to utilize their weekly residential curbside yard waste collection.
Rules for curbside yard waste:
- Use your own cans, boxes, bags or other containers to store yard waste (grass clippings, leaves, shrubbery, tree trimmings) and place these items at the curbside for collection.
- Weekly set-out limit is less than 2 cubic yards (approximately 12 30-gallon containers or bags)
- Each container cannot exceed 50 pounds.
- Limbs and branches must be less than 4 feet long and 6 inches in diameter.
- Yard waste must be bundled, neatly stacked, or placed in a yard waste container.
- Yard waste must be placed within 10 feet of the curb.
For more information about Hillsborough County Solid Waste services, visit HCFLGov.net/Trash or call (813) 272-5680 for assistance.
Nearest early voting location is Jimmy B. Keel Library, 2902 W. Bearss Avenue.
Visit this site for additional voting information: